The Kansas Longarm Quilter’s Shop Hop is Friday, October 25, 2019, and if you haven’t signed up yet, you still can by Friday, October 11.
Tour schedule for the day
- 7:15 a.m. – Load the bus at Village Tours, 8620 W. 21st St North, Wichita
- 7:30 a.m. – Depart for Stitches Quilt Shop, McPherson
- 8:30 a.m. – Arrive at Stitches
- 9:30 a.m. – Depart Stitches for Manhattan, shopping at All About Quilts and lunch (tentative buffet at Pizza Ranch)
- 1-6 p.m. – Visit:
- Quilter’s Yard in Junction City
- Hidden Treasures in Mankato
- Sew County, Belleville
- 6:00 p.m. – Depart Belleville, in route to Wichita, stopping for dinner in Concordia
- 10:00 p.m. – Arrive back at Village Tours
A 40-person bus has been reserved, and the transportation cost per person is $55.00 (includes gratuity). We will have water on board the bus, and you might want to bring along some snacks to tide you over between breakfast and lunch, and between lunch and dinner.
Non KLQ members are welcome, so bring your friends! For those wanting to join in the fun, please make out your checks to KLQ and mail to the following address by Friday, October 11:
- L. Marceau
- 431 N. 135th St. W.
- Wichita, KS 67235
It’s gonna be fun, so don’t miss out!
If you’re bringing friends, please include their name with payment, so they can be added to the passenger list.