- Date: June 19, 2021
- Speaker: Kim Hull, Under the Covers Longarm Quilting
- Program: Exploring Custom Quilting, Trunk Show
- Location: A-1 Singer Sewing Center, Parklane Shopping Center, 1012 S. Oliver, Wichita, KS
From Anita Brozik, VP/Programs
Hello fellow quilters. . . .
It’s that time again! The June 19 meeting will be at our regular meeting place, A-1 Singer Sewing Center, from 10 AM to 12 Noon. Their address is 1012 Oliver, Wichita and they open at 9 AM.
Kim Hull, our speaker this month and a member of KLQ, has been quilting for 20+ years. She will share with you her experiences from her “Under the Covers” custom quilting business, as well as a trunk show of her work. Kim is a great source of information, so bring your longarm questions with you!
• Bring your quilts for Show and Share.
• Raffle tickets: Tickets are $1 each or 6 tickets for only $5. Bring a visitor and you both get one free ticket!
• Destash Bash: destash: verb. To remove (thread, fabric, equipment, etc.) from one’s collection. Each meeting, we’re setting up a trade/donate/sell table. Mark each item with your name and price, and have fun with your fellow guild members.