Well, folks, we are finally getting together! It’s been a long time and don’t feel like you have to come if you have reservations about meeting, but here’s the plan. (DISCLAIMER: This is all subject to change. You will be notified if there are any changes.)
- Date: February 20, 2021
- Program: Valentine’s and Welcome Back Meeting
- Location: Countryside Christian Church, 1919 S. Rock Rd. Wichita, 67207 (located on the west side of Rock a couple blocks south of Harry Street) details below
- Activity: Valentine-themed Fat Quarter Exchange
We will not be meeting at our usual location. Instead, Anita Brozik has secured Countryside Christian Church (location above) with seating and tables spaced at least 6 feet apart for our safety. MASKS ARE REQUIRED! Upon arrival at the church, enter through the third door from the east on the south side of the building.
• Bring a fat quarter (FQ) with a Valentine’s Day theme. We will have an exchange for all who want to participate by bringing a FQ. Fabric will be placed in plastic sandwich bags and placed in a large gift bag we will provide.
• Two Gift Certificates will be raffled. Tickets are $1 each or $5 for 6 tickets. Bring a visitor and you both get one free ticket!
• Bring your quilts for Show and Share.
• Dues: The Board has decided not to charge 2021 dues to existing members. We all paid for 2020 and know how that turned out.
• Board Member Openings: We are looking to fill two Member at Large positions on our Board. Please think about helping us out. We need new ideas!